The 2020 online registration process is now open for all WLC members. Once registered you will be able to use your Login to register for any other Lacrosse Victoria or ALA programmes including Quick Stix, ALA Coaching Courses, Box Lacrosse, State and other representative teams. In addition, you will receive regular bulletins directly from Lacrosse Victoria.
The WLC Committee requests that all members please follow the online registration process below at the earliest opportunity to ensure (i) you are covered for insurance purposes during pre-season training and (ii) are eligible to play in 2020:
- Click on the following SportsTG website link https://membership.sportstg.com/regoform.cgi?formID=92350
- Enter the number of Adults and Children (if applicable) you are registering and click “Continue”.
- Enter your Email Address (note: please use the email address you used for registering in 2019). If you have changed email address and/or have forgotten what you advised in 2019, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org before proceeding to Step 4.
- If you know your Password please enter, sign in and go to Step 7 below.
- If you have forgotten or don’t know your Password please click on “Forgot Password?”.
- SportsTG will email you a link to reset your Password. Please enter to complete the Sign On process.
- Once in the “1. Choose Type” screen select the name(s) you are registering for 2020 and proceed to check, enter or amend the required fields in order to complete the process.
Senior Players Fees
(to be paid in FULL by 30th April 2020 unless alternative payment arrangements have been agreed with Margaret Clarke (Treasurer) or Simon Brown (Vice President).
- Senior Fees $340
- Full Time Students $290
Junior Players Fees
- Players Under 11 at 1st Jan 2020 – $180
- Players Under 13 at 1st Jan 2020 – $180
- Players Under 15 at 1st Jan 2020 – $200
- Players Under 17 at 1st Jan 2020 – $200
Fees can be paid:
- in person –
- to Treasurer Margaret Clarke in cash or via EFTPOS at the club or by Direct Deposit as follows:
- Direct Deposit –
- Williamstown Lacrosse;
- BSB: 083 004
- Acct: 698439540 (Please reference the players name.)
- Contacts –
- Senior – Margaret Clarke 0408 991 831 or Simon Brown 0424 145 136
- Junior – Carl Radford 0418 892 953
2019 100 Club Members
Thanks to the following for their support of the club in 2019.
Kellie Olver Robert Walton Carl Radford Colin Taylor
Paul Rooney Simon Brown Mick Menzies Sue Price John Price
Jock Garnsworthy Geoff Van Wyngaarden Ben Watson
Alec Inglis Jenny Speakman Peter Miller Nat Miller Peter Carroll Rob Speakman
Robert Beckman Joshua Ardossi Gus Garnsworthy Wayne Butson Janine Duncan
Darren Hodge John Mitchell Ian Fraser Neville Speakman Ron Twoomey Andrea Robinson
Brendan Murphy Mick Ryley Mark Otter Cardin Flaherty Georgia Flaherty Robert Flaherty
Steve Pike Doug Wright Kade Robinson Murray Russell Con Papazoglou Cam Bowyer
David Lawson Rhys Treloar Scott Garnsworthy Ben Rotin Scott Carton John Butkiewicz
2020 100 Club
As you are aware Williamstown Lacrosse Club plays a major part for lacrosse in Australia and more importantly within Victoria. As a club we are focused on growing lacrosse and ensuring we lead from the front in all aspects whilst we continue our success on and off the field.
In 2020 Williamstown Lacrosse Club wants to continue to GROW THE GAME and raise the bar with our Lacrosse development.
We want to continue to assist with the development in local schools and our within our community via clinics and lacrosse camps.
The 100 CLUB was created a few years ago and has been a vital part of achieving this goal. The 100 CLUB allows us to assist our juniors and raise the funds needed for the club to attract juniors from local schools and provide the kids in our community with the opportunity to begin their sporting journey via Lacrosse with the Williamstown Lacrosse Club.
As a member of the Williamstown Lacrosse Club family we would like to invite you to be part of the annual ‘100 CLUB’ and as a member you will receive the following:
– Complimentary first drink each Saturday (Tap Beer, Wine or Soft Drink)
– Acknowledgment of contribution on the 100 CLUB honour board
– Invitation to a Game Day BBQ during the season
Thank you for taking the time to read the above invitation for the proposed 100 CLUB.
If you wish to join the 100 CLUB or know someone who may wish to contribute you can make your donation to the clubs bank account (Please reference your Name and 100 Club).
Acc: 6984 39540
If you require any further information please contact;
Troy Butson (Sponsorship) 0412232058
Robert Speakman 0400577480