We are thrilled to announce the commencement of our preseason training for the upcoming 2024 season! As we gear up for another exciting year of lacrosse, we have some important information to share regarding the training schedule and registration process.
Preseason Training Schedule:
- Juniors: Our junior players will begin their preseason training on the 7th of March 2024. Training sessions will be held every Tuesday and Thursday evening at 5:30 PM. This is a fantastic opportunity for our younger athletes to sharpen their skills, get back into the game, and prepare for the season ahead.
- Seniors: Our senior players have already hit the ground running with their preseason training following our successful training camp in Anglesea. Senior training sessions continue to take place every Tuesday and Thursday evening at 6:30 PM.
We are currently training at Greenwich Reserve in Williamstown whilst we wait for the Fearon to become available. Any changes to training locations will be communicated via TeamApp.
Online Registration Process:
The WLC Committee kindly requests that all players complete the online registration process before attending any preseason training sessions. This is crucial to ensure that you are covered for insurance purposes during the preseason and are eligible to play in the 2024 season.
Please use the following link to register: GameDay Registration. You can also find the registration link on our team app.
- Insurance Coverage: Registration ensures that you are covered by our insurance policy during all preseason activities.
- Eligibility: Completing your registration is necessary to be eligible to play in the 2024 season.
- Support Your Club: Registration helps us manage our teams effectively and plan for a successful season.
We are looking forward to seeing all our junior and senior members on the field, ready to kick off the preseason with enthusiasm. Let’s make 2024 a memorable year for the Williamstown Lacrosse Club!
The WLC Committee